Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

This gem was first posted June 29, 2007. Check out the continuation for a current update on the likes and dislikes of S_____ Drive's favorite sweetheart.

In the last two months, Charlotte has formed some strong opinions. These are the things she decidedly enjoys:
5. Studying Ceiling Fans
4. Taking a Warm Bath
3. Having Her Feet Rubbed (Smart Girl!)
2. Sleeping With Her Hands Over Her Head & Her Mouth Wide Open
1. Eating Whenever Possible!

She takes a firm stand against a few things too:
5. Being Strapped Down In Her Carseat
4. Stopping at Red Lights
3. Popcorn
2. Going To The Doctor's Office
1. Having Her Nails Clipped (The Horror!)

She's still on the fence about listening to music, looking in the mirror, and going out to restaurants; we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that picture of her with her blanket! She is such a pretty baby! : )

Kristi said...

Hey it's Kristi (Bentley) Fife from growing up. I saw your comment on Lisa's blog and was hoping it was you. I was just wondering how people from Naperville were doing. Since my parents don't live there anymore I have no idea. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see you you are doing, hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogger list. I just finally made a blog after Halloween. About time I know, but it is www.fabulousfifes.blogspot.com feel free to check it out anytime. Your little girl is adorable! I absolutely love the old lady Halloween costume Charlotte wore! It totally made my day. Great creativity!