Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Miss Is 5 Months Old!

Charlotte has suddenly departed newbornhood and entered a more mature stage in life. She seems so conscious of everything around her. She becomes more verbal and mobile all the time. She has new facial expressions that I've tried to capture on film because they're just so funny. She's also learning to sit on her own, roll both ways, and *almost* scoot around a bit. Much to my relief, Charlotte is also happier and more content than ever before! Here's our big girl:

4 comments:

the Varley Family said...

Ginny your daughter is so beautiful! I love her little dimples when she smiles!! You look gorgeous like always :)

Jen said...

She's so cute! Happy 5-months Charlotte!

The Evers said...

She is a doll, I really hope we get to meet her one of these days! Isnt it crazy how fast it goes? It kind of makes me sad! You look great btw!

Steph said...

Ok, I cannot believe how big Charlotte is getting!! Her eyes have always been so stunning, she is just beautiful. And your hair in this picture, with the glasses...it is soooo dang cute! It makes me want to cut mine. If I wasn't pregnant and suffering from fat-face..I actually might do it. Maybe after this little guy makes his arrival.